Monday, March 30, 2009

Yeh No more Diapers!!!

I am so glad I don't have to change diapers any more Tanner has been doing so well and has had very few accidents. He even does good in his underwear at night. I am so happy he has been pretty easy. We went to the store and got a bunch of little animals and every time he goes potty he gets to pick out a animal he loves it and he plays with them all the time and I think it is better than candy! I also get to register Sidney for Kindergarten tomorrow I am sad I can't believe she is old enough to go to school ,she is so excited. I had pictures but my camera died so I guess I will have to get a new one.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog! Very cute, your kids are adorable! Sorry we missed you and Grandma's the other day, we tried to get there in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley -

    Aunt Linda really appreciates your updates to
    you site. Living in Arizona is not so far away when your family is only a click away.

    Love you and miss you...Can't believe that Sidney is registering for Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! Rossi gave me your blog address! Your kids are getting so big! They are too cute! Send me your email address and i will send you an invite to our blog! shannaford1@juno.com

    ReplyDelete